Technician from Crown Mazda in Winnipeg was the top performer at the 2016 Mazda Master Technician Competition.
Reynold Bergen has been named Mazda’s top technician for 2016.
The technician from Crown Mazda in Winnipeg, was the top performer at the 2016 Mazda Master Technician Competition, held last week in Richmond Hill, Ont.
Yannick Nadon of Élite Mazda in Gatineau, QC, came in second, while third place went to Marcin Malocha of Westowne Mazda in Toronto.
The annual competition pits 10 of the company’s leading technicians from all over the country in a timed battle to debug late-model Mazda vehicles.
Rounding out the field of competitors were:
* Steeve Potvin of Beauport Mazda
* Ryan McDougall of Kelowna Mazda
* Lee Poetter of Dubois Mazda
* Dany St-Pierre of Mazda de Sherbrooke
* Daniel Lavoie of Formule Mazda
* Murray Quinn of King Mazda
* Jeffrey Gibbons of Destination Mazda
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.