August 15, 2019
Automotive aftermarket brand leaders are invited to attend what is being billed as the industry’s first intellectual property forum on Aug. 15.
Organized by the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA), it will be held in Dearborn, Mich., at the Ford Conference and Events Center.
Presentation topics may include:
- Protecting Brands on Mega Online Marketplaces
- The U.S. Government is Your Ally
- Strategic Use of TROs for Trade Shows
- Is Inside Counsel Required to Fight Infringers?
- Practical Tactics for Fighting Gray Market Goods
- Why Do the Bad Guys Pick on the Aftermarket?
- IP Activities in China
Details about the AASA IP Forum, including registration, hotel accommodations and agenda, is here. More information about the IPC, its programs and initiatives is available here.