Tenneco has expanded its Monroe Quick-Strut line with 32 new part numbers, with coverage for more than 4.9 million additional passenger vehicles. According to Tenneco, more than two-thirds of the new units are the first available from a major manufacturer for their respective applications.
Monroe Quick-Strut premium strut assemblies feature all of the individual components necessary for a complete, high-quality strut replacement. Each assembly is covered by the Monroe brand’s exclusive “Feel the Difference Guarantee” money-back offer.
“Our monthly rollout of new Monroe Quick-Strut part numbers ensures automotive service providers and their customers can rely on precisely engineered, fully fit-checked and ride-tested strut assemblies for more vehicle models,” said Mark Boyle, marketing director, North America Aftermarket, Tenneco. “There’s no reason to take a chance on an unproven part when a premium Monroe Quick-Strut unit is available.”
Among the popular North American and Asian models added to the Monroe Quick-Strut line this month are:
· 2009-2014 Acura TL SH-AWD
· 2010-2013 Chevrolet Camaro V6 and V8
· 2006-2014 Chevrolet Impala (exc. Police)
· 2007-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac AWD and 4WD
· 2012 Ford Focus
· 2013 Ford Focus S, SE and Titanium
· 2006-2011 Honda Civic 1.8L
· 2011-2013 Hyundai Elantra Sedan, GLS and Limited
· 2001-2002 Kia Spectra
· 2003-2004 Kia Spectra Base, GS, GSX and LS
· 2009-2013 Mazda 6 2.5L Auto
· 2001-2003 Toyota Highlander AWD
· 2004-2006 Toyota Prius
· 2007-2009 Toyota Prius Base and Standard (15-in. wheels)
· 2006-2011 Toyota Yaris
Each Monroe Quick-Strut assembly includes a premium Monroe strut technology that has been tuned and tested to help provide original equipment-style ride and handling; a vehicle-specific coil spring technology featuring U.S.-grade steel and corresponding OE spring design; premium, OE-style upper strut mount and bearing plate; and other high quality components.