Triton-D8 from Snap-on completes the family of intelligent diagnostic products and provides a tool option that fits between Apollo-D8 and Zeus.
Triton-D8 features save time, boost productivity and help technicians by guiding them to the problem, while filtering out unnecessary steps and quickly verifying component failures.
Triton-D8’s features include:
- Intelligent Diagnostics delivers all of the information in one scrolling, easy-to-navigate screen. It guides technicians straight through the diagnostic workflow, from pinpointing the problem, to finding the fix.
- Technical Service Bulletins (TSB) – access fault codes and vehicle specific OEM TSBs to start the diagnosis.
- Smart Data – automatically configures the display to show vehicle parameters (PIDS) relevant to the fault code, saving even more time by filtering out non-related data.
- SureTrack – delivers top repairs and real fixes for the specific vehicle and diagnostic trouble code (DTC), providing access to information from thousands of shops that have solved the same problem.
- Functional Tests and Resets – verifying component operation with easy-to-follow reset procedures that help complete the repair.
- Built-in Scope – the guided component test meter allows technicians to pinpoint issues, helping to quickly identify the faulty component.
Accessing the intelligent diagnostic functions on the Snap-on Triton-D8 requires a software agreement, which will keep the tool updated with the latest information and functionality available.