Mitchell 1 has introduced a new tool they say will help shops increase efficiency and consistency in digital visual inspections.
ProSpect offers mobile vehicle inspections as well as check-in application, all integrated with the Manager SE shop management software.
According to Mitchell 1, ProSpect allows the vehicle intake and inspection process to start right at the vehicle.
ProSpect is accessed on a mobile phone or tablet device and streamlines vehicle inspection processes by allowing service writers to decode the VIN (or license plate to VIN), conduct multi-point inspections and write an estimate or repair order before the customer even steps into the shop.
“We are delighted to introduce ProSpect to help shops increase efficiency and consistency in digital visual inspections. Shops can initiate the repair process more efficiently and also make a first great impression by demonstrating professionalism right from the very start,” said Ben Johnson, director of product management for Mitchell 1.
ProSpect offers fully wireless functionality and seamless integration with Manager SE and streamlines workflow from estimate to invoice.
- Easy customer search function to match VIN history, accelerating the check-in process
- Ability to create new customer profile
- conduct the multipoint inspection, including tires
- record before and after tire pressure
- tread depth is recorded determining the health of the tire
- Job addition with digital visual inspections with notes and photos with these inspections available on the familiar Manager SE work order screen in the office
- Service writers can also look up appointments, apply canned jobs related to vehicle issues found, document the vehicle diagnosis with photos and write an estimate or repair order right at the vehicle.