Spectra Premium Industries releases 88 new parts covering a total of 24 million vehicles in operation, comprised of late-model domestic and import applications. This monthly release also include 32 first-to-market SKUs, across heating and cooling, fuel delivery and undercar product categories.
Some featured models in this new release:
* 10 oxygen sensors covering popular applications such as the 04-06 Nissan Sentra and Altima.
* 9 first-to market filler necks for Ford E-series vans and GM C/K trucks, totaling close to 6 million VIO
* 9 fuel tanks covering popular import models, including 2 first-to-market models such as the 03-06 Hyundai Santa Fe and 99-05 Hyundai Sonata
* 5 automotive radiators for late-model applications, include a first-to-market model for 11-13 Ford Explorer Police Interceptor
* 3 first-to-market heater cores including coverage for 11-12 Ford F-Series and Expedition
* 2 first-to-market A/C hoses for 06-07 Dodge Grand Caravan / Town & Country, and 01-10 Chrysler PT Cruiser
For the complete list of new parts release, go to http://mktg-us.spectrapremium.com/newproducts