Beck/Arnley announces it has added a CVT fluid for Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Suzuki to its line of genuine OE quality fluids. This CVT fluid for type NS-2 is a superior quality blend of high-performance base oils and carefully selected additives designed exclusively for the three Asian makes.
“Continuously variable transmissions (CVTs) are becoming more common in the North American market as OEMs adapt designs to meet ever increasing fuel economy requirements. While the flexibility of a CVT infinite number of effective gear ratios greatly improves fuel economy, its operation mandates that a special lubricant be used to maintain performance. Our new CVT fluid for these Nissan, Mitsubishi and Suzuki applications provides a premium OE quality fluid that meet those increased demands,” said Tom Fritsche, director of product management, Beck/Arnley.
Features of Beck/Arnley’s new CVT fluid:
* Specially formulated for extreme pressures found in CVTs to minimize metal to metal wear on CVT belts and pulleys.
* Provides excellent resistance to shudder.
* Blended from high-performance base oils and carefully selected additives, including:
* Friction modifiers to protect during metal to metal contact
* Viscosity index improvers for variable temperature extremes
* Defoaming agents to minimize foaming
* Nissan, Mitsubishi, and Suzuki’s CVT transmissions contain internal components that require the use of this specific fluid. It is specially formulated to meet the exacting requirements of the continuously variable transmissions in Nissan, Mitsubishi and Suzuki vehicles using the CVT Transmission.
For more information on Beck/Arnley’s new CVT fluid or the complete line of genuine OE quality fluids, visit www.beckfluids.com or www.beckarnley.com.