The Auto International Association (AIA), a segment of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), has announced the recipients of the 2013 AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards. The winners were honored at a special AIA press and recognized at the AIA Luncheon and Awards Program at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev.
The 2013 winners are:
* Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product – Nitoma, Inc., Premium Japanese Brand Timing Belt Kit
* Best New Product for Import Cars or Trucks – LIQUI MOLY, Diesel Particulate Filter Cleaning Kit
* Best Performance Product or Accessory for Import Cars or Trucks – Centric Parts – StopTech Brakes, StopTech Touring Big Brake Kits – 2006-2013 Volkswagen GTi
* Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks – Centric Parts, Centric Parts Video and Print Advertising Campaign
* Best Packaging of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks – Direct Market Access Inc., SenSen Packaging Re-Design
* Best Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks – Walker Products, Inc., 2014 Oxygen Sensor Catalog
* Best Website Presentation of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks – DENSO Products and Services Americas, Inc., www.densoautoparts.com
The AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards annually recognize innovative products and marketing programs designed to serve the import aftermarket industry. For a gallery of this year’s entries, or for more information on AIA, visitwww.aiaglobal.org.