The Auto International Association (AIA), a segment of the Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA), is accepting entries for the 2013 AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards. The AIA Import Product and Marketing Awards honor brands and companies for their programs for import nameplate cars or trucks. Entries and award winners will be recognized during the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) in Las Vegas, Nev., on Nov. 5.
The awards include:
• Best Overall Import Aftermarket Product
• Best New Product for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Performance Product or Accessory for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Packaging of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
• Best Website Presentation of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks
Entries will be displayed in the high-profile showcases with company and booth information included. In addition, all entries enjoy year-long exposure, with winning entries highlighted on the AIA website at www.aiaglobal.org.
The awards will be presented at an AAPEX press conference on Tuesday, Nov. 5, 2013. Award winners receive a full-page post-AAPEX ImportCar ad, and will be recognized at the AIA Luncheon and Awards Program on Wednesday, Nov. 6.
Visit www.aiaglobal.org for an entry form. Entry forms received by Aug. 30 will enjoy the early-bird discount fees; entries received by Sept. 16 will be included in pre-AAPEX publicity in the October issues of ImportCar and Counterman magazines.
Have your say: