Visit 3M Automotive Aftermarket’s new outdoor, hands-on demonstration booth to see the new product solutions and innovations 3M is developing to meet tomorrow’s auto body repair and restoration needs.
SEMA Front Display Lot
Located outside in front of central hall
· Innovative new finishing system that eliminates compounding and need for heavy polishers
· New solutions for spraying texturized coatings on rocker panels and undercarriage
· New spray guns for efficiently delivering coatings requiring a 1.4 mm atomizing head
· New sanding systems that cut faster and last longer
· New technology and techniques for working with high-strength steel
· Expanded polishing systems that provide right pad for any job, quickly and efficiently
· Improved technology that brings bright daylight to pre- and post-repair paint surfaces
· Advanced finishing film that levels surface defects, requires less buffing and reduces pigtails
· Expanded cartridge system for the fast, efficient body repair
· Recognition of the recipients of the 3M Hire Our Heroes campaign education and tool grants
Special demonstrations of the new 3M Automotive Aftermarket
products and solutions include:
· Legendary car designer Chip Foose: 11/5 at 10:45 a.m. and 11/6 at 1:15 p.m.
· Rich Evans: 11/5 at 1 p.m., 11/6 at 10 a.m., 11/7 at 10 a.m.
· Charley Hutton: 11/5 at 3 p.m. and 11/7 at 1 p.m.
· Overhaulin’s Mark Oja: 11/6 at 2 p.m. and 11/7 at 3 p.m.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.