With distribution centres in Quebec, Newfoundland, and Ontario, Transit Warehouse now offers the full line of Vortex OE-quality friction from Brake Parts Inc.
Vortex provides a complete program with over 920 SKUs and coverage for more than 2,200 different vehicles.
According to Brake Parts Inc., the Vortex line features:
- Formulations that meet or exceed OEM specifications
- High-quality formulas meticulously engineered and rigorously tested at our own top-of-the-line research and development facility
- Low fade, quiet and consistent
- Safe, reliable, long wear and high stopping performance
- Abutment hardware and wire sensors included where applicable
“We are very excited to have Transit as our distribution partner for our new and improved Vortex brake friction program,” said Jason Hathaway, sales director-private label, Brake Parts Inc (BPI). “The Vortex brand has been strong, proven and trusted in the Canadian market since 1997.”
RELATED ARTICLE: In 2013, Transit Warehouse and CMX, a distributor in Toronto’s west end, joined forces.
Operating since 1971, Transit offers a wide range of parts and accessories for cars, light trucks and trailers, including brakes, suspension, filters, chemicals, electrical accessories, lighting, and wipers.