Long gone are the days when quality must be sacrificed for fewer SKUs. As the global OE market leader in TPMS, Schrader has consistently led the industry in sensor innovation, quality and design. Schrader’s aftermarket program is no exception. The same sensors made on the OE production lines, are put into a different box and sold to the aftermarket: the same OE quality, the same OE technology.
Quality is key to having a successful TPMS program.
But don’t you want more?
An ideal TPMS program would also allow you to stock as few parts as possible. Schrader changed aftermarket TPMS forever when we introduced our single SKU EZ-sensor®. An OE quality, programmable sensor that covers over 90% of TPMS equipped vehicles.
A single SKU inventory provides:
- Increased inventory levels and turns
- Faster service
- Decreased lost sales
- Reduced overall cost of service
With Schrader’s EZ-sensor, you can have an OE quality part as well as the efficient and profit-building features of a single SKU inventory. You can have it all!
- Combines 314.9, 315 & 433 MHz applications into ONE sensor
- Future proofed to support new and pending OE system technologies
- Achieves OE quality requirements
- Replicates OE functionality, including auto-locate technology
- Rubber snap-in and aluminum clamp-in stem options