Tenneco is introducing more product coverage that will range over more than two million vehicles. The company added 33 Quick-Strut part numbers, 22 Monroe Premium ride control units, and around 24 additional Monroe Premium shock absorbers, struts, strut mounting kits, etc.
The new products are now available for the following vehicle applications:
- 2003-2006 Acura MDX (Front)
- 2004-2008 Acura TSX (Front)
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 300 & Dodge Charger (Front)
- 2007-2010 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator (Rear)
- 2010-2012 Subaru Legacy (Front)
- 2011-2014 Toyota Sienna (Front)
The part numbers are designed for easy assembly and replacements.
The Monroe strut mounting kits are now available for more than five million popular vehicles, like the 2009-2014 Acura TL, 2013-2015 Toyota Avalon, 2012-2014 Toyota Camry, and other Subaru applications, model years 1990-2015.
Also introduced were new Monroe OESpectrum rear shock absorbers for 2014-2017 Dodge Ram 2500 and 2500 HD and 2009-2013 Infiniti FX50 models. Front struts for 2016 Chevrolet Camaro and Malibu models and 2011-2015 Toyota Sienna vans were launched as well.