Monroe Quick-Strut added 17 replacement assembly numbers, covering 2.8 million late-model passenger vehicles.
Tenneco, its parent company, also added 17 new premium shock absorbers and conversion kits to the line, giving 16 million replacement opportunities.
The latest applications now covered by the Quick-Strut offering include:
- 2014-2018 Nissan Sentra (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 2010-2013 Ford Transit Connect (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 1998-2000 Subaru Forester (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 2011-2012 Honda Odyssey (Front & Exclusive Coverage)
- 2000-2004 Subaru Legacy (Rear)
- 2006-2007 Subaru Outback (Rear)
- 2012-2014 Ford Edge (Front)
- 2013-2015 Ford Focus (Front)
The new Monroe ride control part numbers include Monroe OESpectrum rear shock absorbers for 2016-2017 Chevrolet Malibu, 2014-2016 Mazda CX-5 and 2016-2018 Toyota Prius.
Tenneco has brought in new additional Monroe suspension conversion kits to cover various models of the popular Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Avalanche, Chevrolet Suburban and Chevrolet Tahoe.