(L to R): Luke Smith, ACPN Chairman, Momentum USA, Inc. and the BPI Catalog team: Zack Rasmussen, Paul Gurns, Lee Rico and Krister Kittelson
The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN) has recognized Brake Parts Inc LLC (BPI) with a silver Content Excellence Award for its Raybestos web catalogue.
Judges evaluated all web catalogue entries for design, navigation, catalogue content, technology, interactivity, and innovation.
“We are truly honoured to be recognized by ACPN with this award for our efforts,” said Paul Gurns, manager, master data management and product support for Brake Parts Inc.
The Raybestos web catalogue includes:
- product specifications, attributes and images,
- competitor interchanges
- enhanced sorting and filtering
- new number announcements
- buyer’s guides and search history
- the ability to compare products
- can be accessed from a desktop, smartphone or tablet.
See the catalogue HERE.