Snap-on KERP682AO 68” 12-Drawer EPIQ Series Roll Cabs and KMP1022 54” 11-Drawer Masters Series Roll Cabs
- available in matte green and orange color options
- customizable SpeeDrawer for organizing loose fasteners, parts and tools
- PowerDrawer, a dedicated drawer for charging power tool batteries and handheld devices with a staggered powerstrip with five outlets and two USB ports
- 2” SpeeDrawer with built-in, colour matching dividers
- two extra-wide drawers on top to provide easier access to the most often used tools
- InPulse (EPIQ) and Lock ‘N Roll (Masters) technology that prevents drawer drift
- an ISO-Ride+ System equips these two Cabs for rough surfaces
- providing four-tons of load capacity
- swivel lock mag wheels with compression suspension and a dual brake lever
“Roll cabs are truly the centerpiece of any service bay – functional, mobile storage for tools of the trade – and we’re proud to see our hard-working designs continuing to meet technicians’ growing needs,” said Scott Amundson, a Snap-on Tools product manager.
Its standing seam construction with additional top, bottom and side support makes it the strongest roll cab design in the Snap-on lineup.