Snap-on says its new Diagnostic Thermal Laser takes troubleshooting to a whole new level with laser-guided temperature readings, thermal imaging capabilities and storage for hundreds of images, all in one tool.
Featuring both laser and thermal components, the Diagnostic Thermal Laser combines temperature readings of up to 1,800°F (1,000°F in thermal mode) and thermal imaging capabilities for unrivaled performance on a greater variety of applications.
Additional features include:
- thermal image blending, plus a visible-light camera to provide more detail • delta reading in laser mode to capture highs, lows and delta
- trigger captures pictures and stores hundreds of images
- trigger capture for images and temperature readings alike
- ergonomic pistol-grip design for easy, precise control
- built in LED light
- 32×32 thermal sensor resolution