Brembo, has added increased vehicle overage of its Xtra brake rotors and Low Met brake pads to cover additional 73 million vehicles.
Brembo Xtra Rotors distinguished by cooling holes which combine a sporty look with performance to deliver effective braking in all conditions.
Brembo Xtra Rotors new offerings for US and Canada:
- Audi TT and A4
- VW Jetta coverage from 1990 -05 & 2011-2015
- BMW chassis E36, E46 and E90’s &
- Mini up to 2015, both front and rear
- Mercedes Benz C class models front and rear
- Volvo C30, C70, S40and S60
- Nissan 350Z 03-09 front and rear rotors
- Toyota/Subaru 13-16 FRS/BRZ front and rear rotors
- Subaru Impreza 04-14 front and rear rotors
Brembo Low Met brake pads distinguishable by their black backing plate (Brembo NAO, non-asbestos-organic, pads are recognized with a red backing plate) and are constructed of 10-50 percent metal by weight creating a high-performance braking pad surface,
Low Met Pad new offerings for U.S. and Canada:
- Audi TT, A4, A6, including Quattro
- VW Jetta coverage from 1996 -2018, Golf/GTI including R32, Passat, Beetle and Touareg
- BMW, 38 applications
- Popular BMW from E36 (1992) to present, including 1,2,5, 7, M, X & Z4’s series models.
- Land Rover 10 front & 7 Rear for Range Rovers, LR2, LR3 & LR4 including Defenders
- Jaguar for XF and XJ series, X & S types plus other various Jaguar models
- Mercedes Benz 32 front and 20 rear applications for C , E, G, M class, AMG models, Maybach year ranges of 2000 to present