Marc Blackman, chief executive officer of Gold Eagle Co., has been named chairman of the Board of Governors of AASA in the light vehicle aftermarket division at MEMA, with Jens Schueler, president of Schaeffler Group USA Inc. serving as the first vice chairman.
“Marc and Jens are valuable assets to the AASA Board of Governors as we continue to build on AASA’s mission to advance the business interest of our automotive aftermarket supplier members and the industry as a whole,” said Bill Long, AASA president and COO. “We also wish to recognize and thank our outgoing Chairman Joe Pomaranski for his dedication to this association and the industry, and wish him all the best upon his retirement,” he added.
The supplier executives continuing on the AASA Board of Governors are:
- Alex Ashmore, president, Delphi Products & Service Solutions
- Mike Carr, vice president and president, North America, Axalta Coating Systems
- Tim Corcoran, managing director, region North America, ZF TRW Automotive
- Rick Jamieson, president and CEO, ABS Friction
- Rafaat Kureshi, vice president international business and supplier development, Spectrum Brands, Global Auto Care
- Howard Laster, head of independent aftermarket North America, business unit commercial vehicles & aftermarket, Continental
- Enrico Manuele, regional president Automotive Aftermarket N.A., Robert Bosch LLC
- David Peace, president and CEO, Airtex Products and ASC Industries
- Jack Ramsey, senior vice president, North America Aftermarket, Gates Corp.
- Eric Sills, president and CEO, Standard Motor Products Inc.
- Steve Handschuh, president and chief executive officer, MEMA
- Bill Long, president and COO, AASA