#aftermarket – The Wagner Brake brand from Federal-Mogul Motorparts has expanded its replacement brake pad coverage with the addition of several new premium pad sets available for more than 1.1 million late-model vehicles, including 2015 Ford Transit vans and 2014-2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit police vehicles. Federal-Mogul Motorparts is a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation.
“Wagner Brake continues to deliver leading-edge brake pad technologies for virtually every popular late-model vehicle. Automotive service professionals demand industry leading products to help keep their customers safe, and we are meeting this need through a continued, strong investment in new coverage,” said Christopher Battershell, director of brake product management, North America, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
New premium Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic brake pads now available are:
• QC1679 2014-2015 Mazda 6 (rear); 2014 Mazda 3 (rear); 2013-2014 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport (rear)
• QC1736 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 (front); 2015 Nissan Rogue (front)
• QC1723 2014-2015 Acura MDX (front)
• QC1724 2014-2015 Acura MDX (rear)
• QC1735 2014-2015 Kia Forte (front); 2014-2015 Kia Forte Koup
• QC1707 2014-2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (rear); 2014-2015 GMC Sierra 1500 (rear)
• QC1640B 2015 Chrysler 200 with H/D Brake (front)
• QC1640A 2015 Chrysler 200 without H/D Brake (front)
Each of the new Wagner ThermoQuiet Ceramic pad sets features one of the brand’s OE21 low-copper friction formulations.
Wagner also has introduced two SevereDuty semi-metallic disc pad sets – SX1767 (front) and SX1766 (rear) – for 2014-2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit police vehicles.
Additionally, the following Wagner ThermoQuiet semi-metallic brake pad sets are now available:
• MX1730 2014-2015 Ford Fiesta (front)
• MX1774 2015 Ford Transit-150 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-250 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-350 (front); 2015 Ford Transit-350 HD (front)
• MX1775 2015 Ford Transit (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-250 (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-350 (rear); 2015 Ford Transit-350 HD (rear)