Tim Corcoran, managing director, ZF Services LLC, has been elected as the 2014 chairman of the Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association (AASA) Board of Governors.
Keith Wilson, president and CEO, Affinia Group Inc., will serve as the 2014 vice chairman of the AASA Board.
“We are delighted to have the caliber of experience, talent and leadership that constitutes the AASA Board of Governors to help guide the association in serving the needs of the automotive aftermarket supplier community,” said Bill Long, AASA president and chief operating officer. “We also thank Jeff Brekke, North American aftermarket president, Gates Corp., for his hard work and tireless support to the industry as the 2012-2013 AASA Chairman. He will continue to serve on the AASA Board as a member of its executive committee”.
Two new members were elected to three year terms on the AASA board:
* Mike Carr, vice president and general manager, North America, Johnson Controls Inc. (JCI)
* Kevin Freeland, co-chief executive officer and chief executive officer of vehicle components segments, Federal-Mogul Corp.
AASA also announced the selection of Charley Johnson, CEO, OptiCat, and Samir Salman, CEO, NAFTA Region, Continental Automotive Systems Inc., as the association’s representatives to the Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA) board of directors.
Other members of the AASA Board of Governors are:
* Rick Jamieson, chief executive officer, ABS Friction
* Odd Joergenrud, regional president, Automotive Aftermarket North America, Robert Bosch LLC
* Daniel R. Langdon, president, East Penn Manufacturing Co./DEKA
* Samuel J. Mitchell Jr., president, Ashland Consumer Markets / The Valvoline Co.
* Trevor Myers, chief executive officer, Cloyes Gear & Products Inc.
* Caroline Perrotta, manager, operations, Intraco Corp.: representative of the AASA Overseas Automotive Council (OAC)
* Jens Schueler, president, Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
* Richard Shiozaki, senior vice president, DENSO Products and Services, America Inc.
* Tom Ward, senior vice president, Snap-on Inc., and president, Snap-on Repair Systems & Information Group
* Bruce Zorich, president and CEO, UCI-FRAM Group
Also serving on the AASA board are Steve Handschuh, president and chief executive officer, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association (MEMA), and Bill Long, president and COO, AASA.