Technicians participating in the Tenneco Technology Tour event will be able to compare the steering, stopping and stability characteristics of popular import and domestic vehicles featuring OE ride control in identical models equipped with premium Monroe replacement products at two Ontario locations this month.
The first event will be held in Mississauga on Thursday June 20th, at the Garry W. Morden Centre
7535 Ninth Line, Mississauga, Ontario, L5N 7C3 (Easy access from Hwy 407 / 401). This facility is used for Peel Region Police / Fire / EMS Training. Sessions will be held at 8am and 6pm that day.
* Complementary BBQ dinner for the Evening Session (Coffee / Snacks for 8am session). Please come straight from work.
* In Car driving training demonstrating New Monroe suspension vs. OEM suspension. Variety of vehicles.
* In Classroom Training on How to Inspect and properly communicate Suspension work to our customer – Taught by one of the Industry’s best trainers, Mr. Sidney Gay
The second training event will be held on Tuesday June 25, at the Niagara College, Welland Campus, 3000 Woodlawn Road, Welland, ON L3C 7L3. Dinner is at 6:00 pm and is followed by the clinic at 6:30 pm.
Participants will learn how to:
* Better communicate the need for ride control to vehicle owners.
* Experience behind-the-wheel hands on driving.
* Learn how to communicate the benefits of shock and strut replacement.
* Obtain in-depth diagnostic and sales training.
* Understand the advantage of premium ride control technology for domestic and import vehicles.
To participate in either of these events, contact Paul DeJong, Monroe area sales manager, 905-467-8690, or register online: www.tenevents.net