• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 1:00 pm: Google: Road to Winning Drivers – Driving Sales in a Multi-Device World
• Tuesday, Nov. 5, 3:00 pm: Who’s in the Driver’s Seat? A Comprehensive Look at Generational Trends in the Automotive Industry
• Wednesday, Nov. 6, 1:00 pm: How to Successfully Buy & Sell Products in Online Marketplaces
• Wednesday, Nov. 6, 3:00 pm: So, That’s Where the Money Goes!
• Thursday, Nov. 7, 1:00 pm: Sales 3.0: The New Contact Sport – How to Use and Leverage Social Media Marketing for Small Business Sales Success
Each of the sessions listed above is one-hour long and available free of charge to those with SEMA Show credentials. The SEMA Show educational program includes more than 90 seminars, all taking place throughout the week of the SEMA Show. For locations, descriptions and complete details, visitwww.SEMAShow.com/education.