Raybestos Specialty School Bus disc brake pads are designed and engineered for hardworking bus fleets to provide optimum safety and outstanding performance on all applications.
“Fleet managers can rely on Raybestos School Bus disc brake pads to deliver safe, dependable, fade-resistant braking performance with consistent stopping power in all types of weather conditions,” said Bruce Tartaglione, senior vice president of global sales and marketing for Brake Parts Inc. “Each Raybestos semi-metallic formulation is specific to the school bus application, and because hardware is included on 100 percent of the line, Raybestos School Bus brake pads are easier to install, saving valuable service time.”
Raybestos School Bus disc brake pads deliver:
- Dependable, quiet, fade-resistant braking
- Semi-metallic formulations designed for each school bus application for superior performance
- Mechanically attached friction to eliminate rust jacking and bonding for improved safety
- Reliable, stable braking in all weather conditions and all types of driving, both rural and city, to ensure safety and performance
- Hardware included on 100 percent of the line for easy installation
- OE matched part numbers that cover most available applications
For more information on Raybestos School Bus disc brake pads, or the complete line of Raybestos brake products, visit www.Raybestos.com.