Peterson Manufacturing recently; announced that its new 2009 catalogue supplement is just off the presses and on its way to customers. The supplement adds 25 pages of new vehicle safety lighting products to Peterson’s ever-expanding line, and is designed for use in conjunction with the company’s 216-page master catalogue released in 2007.
Featured in the 2009 catalogue supplement are part numbers for more than 250 brand new lighting and accessory products, including:
• Over 60 new LED part numbers in; premium Piranha LEDs, standard PMLEDs, and economy LEDs
• Newly expanded offering of LED lights with clear lenses
• New LED and HID work lights
• New 3/4” single-diode LED marker lights
• New oval smart lamps
• New single-diode back-up lights
• New section dedicated to ECE-compliant section on LED Lighting and accessories for North American customers selling abroad
“We’re proud to supplement our full line with so many new items,” said Steve Meagher, Peterson’s vice president of sales. “Customers seeking a supplier who can meet any need in vehicle safety lighting and accessories are finding that, more than ever, Peterson’s the one.”
For questions regarding the new catalogue supplement materials or to order additional quantities call (816) 765-2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.