#aftermarket – Dorman Products, Inc. has announced its August new products featuring 628 new parts, 208 of which are formerly ‘Dealer Only’ parts, exclusive to Dorman.
New parts from Dorman include:
* A 100% new Suspension Air Compressor Kit fitting Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator models from 20013-07. This kit includes all brackets, connectors and hardware for a complete replacement. (PN 949-202)
* A Body Mount Set fitting popular Jeep Wrangler models from 2006-05, 1997 and 1995-87. This complete kit from Dorman includes all of the bushing and hardware need for a complete repair. (P/N 924-354)
* A direct-replacement Center Console Latch for a wide variety of Volkswagen Beetle, Jetta and Passat models from 2010-98. Dorman’s Center Console Latch provides customers with the ability to replace just the failed original latch, instead of the entire Center Console Assembly. (P/N 917-050)
* An Instrument Cluster Repair Kit that allows for a repair option (instead of complete replacement) for a large population of GM and SAAB vehicles from 2009-00. Dorman’s Repair Kit includes all of the stepper motors and replacement bulbs needed to restore the original cluster to proper working order. (P/N 10-0200F)
* An Auto Trans Shift Tube Lever Pin fitting various Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles from 2015-90. This direct-replacement prevents a loose shift lever from becoming inoperable, and fits a very popular vehicle population. (P/N 924-440)
Additional product introductions found in Dorman’s new announcement include: Turbocharger Speed Sensors, Cup Holders, Keyless Entry Remotes, Air Bag Impact Sensors, Control Arm Bumpers, Air Intake Heater Relays, Differential Dynamic Dampeners and more.