New Valspar Max Anti-Rust aerosol paint provides two times greater corrosion protection than the leading competition.
Independent test results tell the story, says the company.
“We had our new Valspar Max Anti-Rust independently tested and the results are in. Valspar Max Anti-Rust has twice the corrosion protection of our leading competitor,” said Katie Whiting, product manager, aerosols for Valspar. “You can be sure that Valspar Max Anti-Rust provides superior coverage and durability, along with a professional look and finish every time.”
Valspar Max Anti-Rust aerosol paint was independently tested against the competition using the ASTM B117 process. After 240 hours of salt-fog exposure, Valspar Max Anti-Rust was found to provide two times greater corrosion protection than the leading competitor’s product.
Featuring the new, award winning twist and lock cap design, which makes the spray painting experience, easier, faster and cleaner, Valspar Max Anti-Rust features include:
• High-quality enamel for interior and exterior uses
• Dries to a rust-resistant finish
• Resistant to moisture, chemicals and abrasion
• Superior coverage and durability
• Fast drying, smooth finish
• Excellent for use on vehicles, appliances, piping, wrought iron railings, mailboxes, etc.