Bosch has introduced Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads targeted to general repair shops that service a variety of makes and models. In providing comprehensive coverage for domestic, Asian and European vehicles, the new Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads are perfectly suited for the ‘everyday driver’ who is looking for the best performance and value.
Features of Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads include:
• Comprehensive coverage of domestic, Asian and European vehicles
• Advanced platform-specific friction formulas (NAO-Ceramic and Semi-Metallic) that are the best for a particular application
• OE-style multi-layer shims for enhanced noise-dampening and quiet operation
• Rust-prevention coating for improved durability
• Slots and chamfers to match the OE design
• Synthetic grease which helps reduce resistance on all contact points, is included in all applications
• Top 200 part numbers are available with hardware kits which includes pieces that help bring the system back to original operating condition.
Packaged in a distinctive blue box familiar to automotive technicians across the world, Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads cover vehicles from 1956 through the current model year. With 997 SKUs for North America (United States and Canada) Bosch Disc Brake Pads provide 95-plus percent coverage for vehicles in operation (VIO).