Mitchell 1 will offer a seminar entitled “Shop Management Unleashed: Optimizing Repair Shop Efficiency with Mitchell 1’s Manager SE” at the Vision High Tech Training & Expo in Overland Park, Kansas on Saturday, March 5, 2016, from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Based on content from Mitchell 1’s popular two-day shop management workshop, the afternoon session will be led by Tim McDonnell, national training manager for Mitchell 1. Focus is on helping attendees unleash the time-saving power of the Mitchell 1 Manager™ SE shop management software, with a special emphasis on going mobile. The session is suitable for new and advanced users of the software, as well as anyone interested in learning about the features and benefits the software offers to increase efficiency in all aspects of an auto repair business.
The Mitchell 1 shop management system marked its 20th anniversary in 2015. Manager SE 7.0 is the latest version of the industry-leading business management solution and helps mechanical shops streamline workflow and track activity from estimate to invoice. The tools and reports in Manager SE give shops a 360-degree view of the entire shop, helping them manage repairs, customer service and the overall business more efficiently and profitably.
“This session is packed with tips, tricks and best practices to help shop owners, managers and service advisors streamline their workflow and maximize profit-generating potential,” said McDonnell. “Attendees will learn ways to better leverage their Manager SE software, both as a stand-alone program and in conjunction with exciting new optional features that make a greater impact on business and help them get the most value out of their shop management software.”
Topics will include:
* Best practices for Work-In-Progress screen, storing screen preferences as User Profiles
* Customize set up: reports/printers and document selection
* Enhancements to Recommendations and Revisions
* Shortcuts to provide faster access to key data & functions
* Why symptoms are so useful and help your bottom line
* Under the hood: alternate parts, attached parts and other powerful functions
* How inventory & purchase orders work with electronic parts ordering
* What’s new: SE 7.0 features such as the all-new Scheduler
* Follow-up tools that generate additional business and customer loyalty automatically with SocialCRM
* Extending the shop management system into the driveway and bays with Mobile ManagerPro
As national training manager for Mitchell 1, McDonnell creates multimedia materials and provides training for Mitchell 1 customers and sales teams. He also moderates and actively contributes to Mitchell 1’s shop management user forum at www.managerforum.net. In addition, McDonnell lends his voice and audio engineering expertise to the training videos included with all Mitchell 1 products.
The Vision Hi-Tech Training & Expo runs March 3-6, 2016 at the Overland Park Convention Center. The cost for the Mitchell 1 training session is included with conference training packages. Advance registration is required and may be completed at www.visionkc.com.