Michelin North America has once again swept the J.D. Power and Associates Awards for Best Original Equipment Tire.
Michelin has received awards for Best Original Equipment Passenger Car Tire and Best Original Equipment Light Truck Tire.
The awards are the 33rd and 34th J.D. Power and Associates Awards for Michelin North America – an overwhelming 81 percent of all of the awards in the history of the category.
“We believe that we consistently deliver the best consumer satisfaction because we deliver the best quality tires with the highest level of technology and performance,” said Tom Chubb, vice president of marketing, Michelin Automotive Industry Division.
“Tires are a key component of vehicle performance and owner satisfaction and we work very closely with our vehicle manufacturer partners to tune the right tire for each vehicle. This close development partnership results in an excellent driving experience for consumers. We believe that the J.D. Power and Associates study has again shown that consumer satisfaction is a key result of Michelin quality and dedication to excellence.”
The U.S. Michelin brand’s J.D. Power and Associates award history:
* Best Replacement Tire for Passenger Vehicles in Customer Satisfaction 1992, 1993, 1994, 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002 (tie)
* Best Replacement Tire for Light Trucks in Customer Satisfaction 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
* Best Original Equipment Tire for Passenger Vehicles in Customer Satisfaction 1994, 1995, 1996 (tie), 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001 and 2002
* Best Original Equipment Tire for Light Truck Vehicles in Customer Satisfaction 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001 and 2002
* Best Overall Original Equipment Tire in Customer Satisfaction 1989, 1990, 1991 and 1993 (After 1993, this category was split into Best OE Tire for Passenger Vehicle/Light Truck Satisfaction.)
Have your say: