Maradyne High Performance Fans has expanded its line of Pacesetter Series fans to include 8-inch and 9-inch fan sizes.
Ideal for use on oil coolers, transmission coolers or intercoolers, the new Pacesetter Series fans are designed to improve engine cooling, horsepower and A/C cooling at idle. They feature a quiet, reversible S-blade design that eliminates vibration contact and increases airflow.
“Our new fans give racers and restorers a smaller alternative in our competitively priced Pacesetter Series line for combating overheating problems,” said Fred Garza, national sales manager, Maradyne High Performance Fans. “These high-quality fans also give users an effective option for a remote-mounted cooler with a fan when there is no room in front of the radiator.”
Maradyne’s complete Pacesetter Series line ranges from 8-inch to 16-inch fans. The fans are made from all glass-filled nylon construction and feature concentric rings that prevent the blades from flexing as they achieve maximum RPM. The Pacesetter Series fans also have built-in mounting holes in the shroud that can be used with a tie kit or user-supplied mounting bracket.
Additional specifications include:
* The 8-inch fan (part # MP089K) delivers 391 CFM with an amp draw of 5.1.
* The 9-inch fan (part # MP099K) delivers 585 CFM with an amp draw of 6.8.
* The 10-inch fan (part # MP109K) with 90 watt heavy duty motor delivers 666 CFM with an amp draw of 4.5.
* The 11-inch fan (part # MP119K) with 90 watt heavy duty motor delivers 727 CFM with an amp draw of 7.7.
* The 13-inch fan (part # MP136K) with 160 watt heavy duty motor delivers 1,356 CFM with an amp draw of 9.4.
* The 16-inch fan (part # MP162K) with 225 watt heavy duty motor delivers 1,746 CFM with an amp draw of 12.9.
Each fan comes with a nylon tie kit and mounting instructions. Maradyne recommends purchasing optional wire harnesses, sold separately, for the Pacesetter Series fans, including an adjustable temperature switch (part # MFA100), a wire harness with relay kit (part # MFA101), a 185-degree temperature switch (part # MFA102) or a 195-degree temperature switch (part # MFA103).