The show floor at Automotive Service and Repair Week (ASRW) will feature an area called the Business and Technology Pavilion, which is a collection of exhibiting companies that each feature business enhancement products and services for all automotive shops. ASRW will take place Thursday and Friday, Oct. 17-18, with education beginning Wednesday, Oct. 16, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
Exhibitors participating in the Business and Technology Pavilion include:
* Automotive Training Institute – Booth #C1470
* Autoshop Solutions – Booth #C1464
* Demandforce – Booth #C1465
* Educational Seminars Institute – Booth #C1370
* Kukui – Booth #C1364
* Mudlick Mail Company – Booth #C1365
* Omnique Shop Management Software – Booth #C1467
* R.O. Writer – Booth #C1371
The Business and Technology Pavilion is located in the CARS area of the show floor, and all ASRW attendees are encouraged to visit this area.