Mahle Clevite Inc. has announced the second phase of its electronic catalogue – Launchpad.
Phase II introduces an all-new look for Launchpad and includes the addition of search options for piston rings and filters, as well as additional search options for light vehicle and heavy duty applications.
Mahle Clevite says Launchpad is the first web-based catalogue of its kind to include an electronic ordering function tied directly into customer accounts. The enhancements of Phase II allow the user to search and order parts available for light vehicle and heavy duty applications, and select the parts to be included in the search (i.e. pistons, gaskets, piston rings and filters), all through one user experience.
“The features in Phase II of Launchpad were driven directly from the needs and wants of our customers,” said Todd Campau, team coordinator II – Data Management. “Mahle Clevite is committed to being at the forefront of electronic capabilities.As a product of this initiative, Launchpad will continue to evolve in relation customers’ requisites.”
Phase II now includes the full Mahle Clevite product line of gaskets, pistons, piston rings and filters, and allows the user to:
* Utilize search wizard to look up by year, make, model or engine
for both light and heavy duty applications
* View and print digital images and part and package specifications
* Utilize the comprehensive interchange search
* Add parts viewed in the online catalogue directly to the online ordering tool, MahleCleviteOrder.com
* Easily view the latest new number announcements and product obsolescence