April 5, 2012 is the date for the Mobile Air Conditioning Society’s (MACS) Worldwide’s Mobile A/C Update class in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Sponsored by Cancore Industries, MACS 2012 Mobile A/C Update class will cover the following topics and more:
· Contaminated R134a – What’s Going On?
· Why Did R134a’s Price Increase?
· “ECO” Modes – What They Are, and How To Test the Systems
· The Newest Compressor
· Hybrid Vehicle Compressor Oil Issues
· Cooling Fans and Airflow Issues
· Testing Relays and Relay Circuits
· Actuator Testing Methods
· Evaporator Temperature Sensors – Important Info
· What Else Should You Replace During A/C Repairs?
· Another New Antifreeze Has Arrived
· New Tools
· Early Notes on the Nissan Leaf and Chevy Volt
The Toronto clinic will be held at:
Days Hotel & Conference Centre Toronto Airport
240 Belfield Road,
The cost to register is $45 for MACS members and $65 for non-members. (Registration
fee is in U.S. dollars) To register visit the MACS website at www.macsw.org or call