Technicians who did not attend a MACS Mobile A/C Update clinic this season can still purchase the clinic manual.
MACS 2010 Mobile A/C Update manual is targeted to the working technician who is experienced repairing mobile A/C systems and wants to keep up with the changes in repair techniques, tools and trends.
MACS 2010 Mobile A/C Update manual covers:
* 2010 Prius Ejector Cycle Evaporator
* A/C Performance Critical For Escape Hybrids’ Battery Life
* An Important Sequence – Install Then Initialize
* Factory-Installed GM Filters
* Major Changes Coming To Evaporators And Service
* New Helpmate for Electrical Troubleshooting
* Not Much Doubt: HFO-1234yf Is Coming
* Those Pesky “U” Codes
* Unequal Temperatures Side To Side
* Why Computers Need Reprogramming – Another Example
The manual may be ordered at www.macsw.org in the online store or call 215/631-7020 and dial “0” to order. MACS members can buy the manual at US$20 plus shipping and the price for non-members is US$40 plus shipping.
MACS has a limited number of manuals in stock for purchase.
Founded in 1981, the Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) is the leading non-profit trade association for the mobile air conditioning, heating and engine cooling system segment of the automotive aftermarket. Visit www.macsw.org.