The publication of the new IATF 16949:2016 Automotive standard is bringing questions and concerns over the new structure, revised documentation requirements and a variety of other changes needed to conform to the standard.
Some of the new enhancements to the automotive quality standard are meant to address recent issues in the automotive industry, such as:
* Requirements for safety-related parts and processes
* Enhanced product traceability requirements to support latest regulatory changes
* Requirements for products with embedded software
* Warranty management process including addressing NTF (no trouble found) and use of automotive industry guidance
* Clarification of sub-tier supplier management and development requirements
* Addition of corporate responsibility requirements
The BSI workshop will help you in the transition to the new standard.
December 07, 2016 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Guelph, Ontario. Fee $149*
*register before November 21st
Have your say: