Honeywell Friction Materials, known for its Bendix, JURID and Stop by Honeywell branded brake products, announces the launch of bendix.honeywell.com, a new global website for service technicians, do-it-yourself (DIY) consumers and direct customers.
More than a year in the making, the new site reflects feedback and input from distributors and repair technicians and is designed to help them be more efficient by providing valuable information at their fingertips.
The website, which offers a sleek, modern layout, will launch in two phases. The first phase – now live at bendix.honeywell.com – is infused with key functionalities and helpful navigation icons. These include a robust parts search, technical tips, detailed training information as well as a new blog, which will be authored weekly by award-winning automotive journalist and former ASE certified master mechanic, Rick Muscoplat.
* Robust Parts Search makes finding the right part easy the first time by using the vehicle identification number (VIN), part number or year/make/model of the vehicle.
* Distributor Locator allows visitors to find authorized distributors by simply entering in the city and state or zip code.
* Comprehensive Videos that offer useful reminders for repair technicians on proper brake work, while walking DIYers through the right way to complete a brake job.
* FAQ’s include answers to the most asked technical brake-related questions, organized by topic.
* Training Information to help customers learn about Honeywell Friction Materials’ course offerings through technical training seminars conducted throughout the year.
“We carefully solicited and evaluated feedback from our customers to determine how we could better meet their online needs,” said Jim Kelly, director of sales at Honeywell Friction Materials. “We’re proud to launch the first phase of the website – an intuitive and easy to navigate portal for today’s busy distributors, repair shop technicians and enthusiasts.”
Phase two of the site, which will be announced in the coming months, will include the ‘My Account’ functionality to enable customers to place online and bulk orders, track orders, check inventory, view pricing and much more.