Goodson Tools & Supplies for Engine Builders has introduced a new Analog Valve Spring Tester.
The new Analog Valve Spring Tester features:
* 600 pound capacity in 10 pound increments
* 5” diameter Ashcroft quality analog pressure gauge
* Spring platform handles springs up to 2” diameter x 4.5” overall height
* Press assembly height adjustable in 1/2” increments
* Pressing anvil adjustable in 1” increments
* Height is measurable in 1/16” increments
* Adjustable vertical scale rotates 180 degrees for left or right reading
* Ergonomically designed T-Handle gives firm control
* T-Handle incorporates an over-center lock for positive locking in fully depressed position
* Rubber protective boot keeps mechanism free of debris
* 8-1/2” square base with four 5/16” mounting holes
* Overall height of 28” with handle fully extended
* Weighs 19.65 pounds
* Heavy duty black wrinkle powder coat
For more information about the Goodson Analog Valve Spring Tester (VST-60G), contact the company at: 1-800-533-8010 or 1-507-452-1830 or visit: www.goodson.com.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.