The growing library of diagnostic videos from Wells Manufacturing is available on YouTube as well as Wells’ Web site, www.wellsmfgcorp.com.
Available in English and Spanish, Wells instructional videos can be accessed 24/7 by searching “Wellstech” on YouTube or by clicking on the “Technical” link at www.wellsmfgcorp.com. No customerlogin information is required.
The Wells Technical Services Team, led by technical services manager Mark Hicks, tailors each instructional video to the needs of vehicle technicians, parts professionals and do-it-yourselfers. Each segment covers a common diagnostic challenge, based on customer input through Wells’ Technical Service Hotline, and details each step in identifying and resolving the issue using a variety of common tools. Viewers can post instant feedback via the YouTube “Comments” feature.
Wells diagnostic videos now available online include:
• Distributor-less Ignition (DIS) Training
• Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Training
• Evaporative (EVAP) Training
• ABS Diagnostics & Repair
• Computer “No Communication”
• Nissan Cam/Crank Sensor Testing, Throttle Body Cleaning
& Idle Air Relearn (P0507)
• GM 3.1 EGR Replacement/Port Cleaning
• GM 3.1 Cam Sensor Replacement
• LS711/LS922 Chrysler/Jeep Ignition Switch
• Early Ford EGR Pressure Sensor Diagnosis & Replacement
• GM Type I DIS DR143/DR148/C860 Testing & Replacement
• Chrysler 1995-03 2.0-2.4L Cam Sensor Replacement
• Oxygen Sensor Heater Circuit Testing
• Digital Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Diagnostics
• GM Type II DIS System Cylinder Misfire Detection
Wells also offers a comprehensive free online library of OBD II and ABS trouble codes, pin-outs, product specifications, connection diagrams, firing order information and other valuable technical content at www.wellsmfgcorp.com.