#aftermarket Dorman Products, Inc. has announced 724 new parts, 36 of which are exclusive formerly ‘Dealer Only’ parts.
TOP PARTS from Dorman’s announcement include:
* A new offering of remanufactured Transmission Electro-Hydraulic Control Modules (TEHCMs). This new line of exclusive TEHCMs provides coverage for over 6 million popular GM vehicles on the road today. Dorman TEHCM units arrive pre-programmed to match vehicle VIN data; resulting in an easier plug & play installation that saves time and a trip to the Dealer for programming. (PNs 609-000, 609-001, 609-002 & 609-003)
* An exclusive new Steering Oil Cooler that covers popular Chrysler and Dodge applications from 2013-05. This direct replacement from Dorman saves shop time by eliminating the need to customize or retrofit a universal cooler to fit a particular application. (P/N 918-315)
* Additional coverage added to Dorman’s growing line of Oil Filter Caps. With over 30 SKUs available, Dorman provides a convenient solution for replacing the original Oil Caps that typically wear over time, or break during servicing. Dorman’s coverage now includes a variety of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Volkswagen models from 2013-11. (P/N 917-050)
* Expanded coverage in Dorman’s leading Integrated Door Lock Actuator category. The newest addition to this growing line of over 200 SKUs covers popular Dodge Ram applications from 2010-03. (P/N 931-636)
* Perfect for winter, an exclusive new 5-spoke Steel Wheel fitting Ford Fusions and Mercury Milans from 2011 to 2010. Dorman’s Steel Wheel coverage continues to grow, with over 30 SKUs now available. (P/N 939-103)