Cardone Industries, a global supplier of new and remanufactured parts, released nine new Protech technical bulletins from its technical services department.
The technical bullets cover a variety of topics including water pumps, motors, brakes, and rack and pinion parts. These technical bulletins are free to the public and can be viewed online in PDF format on Cardone’s main Web site. Technicians and aftermarket professionals wishing to receive regular updates from Protech can register at www.cardone.com/english/club/registration.asp
Click on each subject below for details.
1. Ford Rack & Pinion Pressure Port Check Valve Installation
2. Water Pump Plastic Impeller Failure
3. Overheating After Water Pump Replacement
4. Brake Bleeding Vehicles with Anti-lock Brakes
5. Is the Water Pump Really the Problem?
6. ProTech Bulletin Summary: Power Steering Pumps
7. ProTech Bulletin Summary: Motors
8. ProTech Bulletin Summary: Water Pumps
9. ProTech Bulletin Summary: Brakes
For additional tech tips and installation instructions click here.
Have your say: