Axalta Coating Systems, LLC (Axalta) will expand its presence at the annual Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) tradeshow in Las Vegas, NV, held from November 5 through November 8, 2013, in booth #22391 in Hot Rod Alley located inside Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Axalta’s booth will feature an array of attractions:
• Custom-built spray booth with Axalta’s latest high-productivity products, including Cromax® Pro waterborne basecoat.
• Three-dimensional vehicle renderings, utilizing digital colour technology to demonstrate Axalta’s vast colour library.
• Attendees will get a chance to learn about the upcoming Cromax Mosaic 3.5 collision basecoat that will be spotlighted in the SEMA Show New Product Showcase.
• The new IntelliMist automatic spray booth humidifier perfect for high heat, low humidity desert-like conditions.
• The Cromax UV primer-surfacer system. It is the latest in UV technology for ultra-short cycle-time and Fast Lane refinishing.
• Several outstanding vehicles painted with brilliant colours from three of Axalta’s brands.
• Axalta donated custom paint on the EcoTrek Ford F350, painted by Los Angeles Trade Tech students, at booth #22200 in Central Hall.