The Automotive Warehouse Distributors Association’s (AWDA) Manufacturers’ Advisory Council (MAC) is pleased to announce the appointment of new officers and at-large members.
Moving into the chair of the MAC is Scott Donnelly, Dorman Heavy Duty Solutions, Colmar, Pa. Donnelly has served on the MAC since 2008 and became vice chairman in 2010. He follows Frank Frederick of Remy Power Products, Edmond, Okla., as MAC chairman. Frederick recently earned AWDA’s prestigious Pursuit of Excellence Award, largely for his stellar work on the MAC. Frederick will remain on the MAC as past chair.
Moving into the vice chairman position is Todd Hack, Gates Corp., Denver, Colo. Hack served three years on the MAC prior to being selected by his peers this fall to enter the chairs.
New at-large members of the MAC include:
* Ron Aparicio, Walker Products, Inc., Garden Grove, Calif.
* Nick Gulli, Veyance Technologies, Fairlawn, Ohio
* Mac McGovern, KYB America LLC, Addison, Ill.
* Brian Norko, Pilot Automotive, Canton, Mich.
* Tom O’Brian, SKF Automotive, Elgin, Ill.
Departing the MAC are:
* Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Colmar, Pa.
* Mike Fiorito, KYB America LLC, Addison, Ill.
* Gordon Hoffman, Plews & Edelman, Dixon, Ill.
* Jack Vollbrecht, Remy Power Products, Edmond, Okla.
Also departing was Tom Rafferty, ZF Services, NA, Vernon Hills, Ill. Rafferty served on the MAC since 2005, and was chairman from 2008 to 2010.
“Over the past several years, the MAC has gotten involved in several high-profile projects that benefit the entire traditional supply chain,” said Larry Northup, executive director, AWDA. “These include offering technical training at AAPEX, promotion of the AWDA PIES standards and more recently Best Practices for Processing Warranty Claims. We are fortunate to have a large number of dedicated and hard-working manufacture volunteers who want to serve on the MAC.”