The Auto Care Association has released its most popular online publications, the Digital Auto Care Factbook 2017 and the DigitalAuto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2017.
In this 26th edition, readers will find:
* An updated summary of “Key Economic Indicators 2012-2016”;
* The latest summary of “Key Issues” and “The Business Confidence Index”;
* An extended Industry Forecast through 2019 by IHS Automotive;
* An updated Program Distribution Summary by Babcox Media;
* A new “Global Automotive Aftermarket Review” by Jefferies,
* Updated U.S. New and Total Vehicle Registrations by IHS Automotive;
* An updated Hybrid Vehicles Summary
* A recap on the AAPEX education session titled “Aftermarket Dynamics”;
* Updated Global Registration summary by IHS Automotive; and
* New insights on Chinese Automotive Aftermarket by Technomic Asia.
“As a member of the Auto Care Association, I personally used the Factbook extensively and can attest that it is an invaluable tool in planning your business now and into the future,” said Bill Hanvey, president and CEO, Auto Care Association. “This industry benchmark has everything you need to know about the trending market segments, their components and key analytical takeaways to keep your business ahead of the curve.”
The online format allows readers to turn pages with the click of the mouse, locate data with the comprehensive “word search” feature and print a copy of the entire publication.
The Digital Auto Care Factbook contains:
* Key economic indicators.
* Channel Forecast Model.
* Financial profiles, acquisition and merger activities.
* DIY consumer and vehicle demographics.
* Replacement rates for motor vehicle parts and jobs.
* Information on key auto care segments.
* U.S. motor vehicle registrations, operating costs and miles traveled.
* State summary statistics.
* Global economic and automotive data including vehicle registrations by country.
* U.S. trade data for selected motor vehicle products and top ranked import – export countries.
* Information on the Canadian, Mexican and Chinese auto care industries.
The Lang Annual section contains:
* Sales volume analysis of 80 key products.
* Service market product volume by major type of service outlet.
* DIY product volume by major type of retail outlet.
* Number of jobbers in the U.S. and by geographic area.
* Distribution analysis by five major channels.
* Changes in vehicle mix.
* Bay population by major service outlet groups.
* Analysis of growth by major auto care segment:
– Service market.
– DIY market.
– Domestic vehicle market.
– Foreign vehicle market.
– Distribution channels.
– Vehicle type.
* Forecasts of key auto care trends, including:
– Domestic and foreign share of light vehicles.
– Average age of foreign and domestic light vehicles.
Auto Care Association members received a complimentary copy of the DigitalAuto Care Factbook 2017 as a member benefit, along with three guest passes. While members can purchase additional copies at $350, the non-member price is $1,500. The Digital Auto Care Factbook & Lang Annual 2017 is also available for $795 to Auto Care Association members and $2,495 for non-members. To order any of these digital publications, visit www.autocare.org/factbook2017 or contact member services at 301-654-6664.