Automotive Service & Repair Week (ASRW) has announced a brand new area on the show floor called the ASRW Main Stage. Located prominently on the expo floor, the ASRW Main Stage will showcase a different industry speaker every hour during show hours. ASRW will take place Thursday and Friday, Oct. 17-18, with education beginning Wednesday, Oct. 16, at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas.
A total of 12 speakers will comprise the ASRW Main Stage, with six speakers on Thursday and six speakers on Friday. The ASRW Main Stage presentations will take place each hour between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
“The powerful slate of speakers and topics planned for the ASRW Main Stage make it the first of its kind, and we believe this area will be a staple at the show for many years to come,” stated Dan Risley, ASA executive director. “Attendees won’t find these speakers in one place at any other event, and this new area is another great example of why ASRW is the place where the industry comes to do business.”
All Main Stage presentations are available at no charge to attendees. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis as tickets/registration will not be required.
A partial list of Main Stage speakers includes:
* George Avery (Estimatics Consultant | Property and Casualty Claims, State Farm) – Industry Headwinds
* Jeff Peevy (Senior Director of Field Operations and Segment Development, I-CAR) – Training, Knowledge, and Operational KPIs
* Donny Seyfer (Owner, Seyfer Automotive) and Pete Rudloff (Owner, Pete’s Garage Inc.) – Factory Scan Tools: Keys to Improved Productivity and Profits
* Kim Hazelbaker (Senior Vice President, Highway Loss Data Institute) – Crash Testing and Crash Avoidance: Are We There Yet?
* Kevin McCartney (Owner, Automotive Support Services) – The New Reality of Modern Vehicle Maintenance
Additional details, including the full schedule of ASRW Main Stage speakers and topics, will be announced in the coming weeks.