#aftermarket – The Speed-Pro Performance Engine Parts brand now offers a dramatically expanded lineup of premium-quality roller timing sets covering virtually any performance need or budget. Speed-Pro Performance Engine Parts are distributed by Federal-Mogul Motorparts, a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation.
The Speed-Pro line now features three timing set series: Competition Roller Timing Sets (3600 Series) for hardcore racing; Billet Roller Timing Sets (3500 Series) for sportsman racers; and Performance Roller Timing Sets (1100 Series) for high-output street machines. Each set includes a high-quality timing chain precisely matched to the demands of the corresponding engine, as well as U.S.-manufactured sprockets that ensure optimal meshing with the chain for outstanding performance and long life. Sets are now available for each of the most popular performance engine combinations, including small and big block Chevrolet, Chrysler and Ford; Ford Cleveland/Modified; small block Buick; and Oldsmobile and Pontiac V8 engines.
Leading features of these exclusive sets include:
– Competition (3600 Series)
– Designed specifically for hardcore racing
– Induction heat-treated billet-steel cam and crank sprockets
– 9-keyways (+/- 8° adjustability in 2° increments)
– Premium roller chain with .250″ diameter rollers
– Components hand-matched to qualify center distance and control run-out
– 3 keyways (+/- 4° adjustability in 2° increments)
– Roller chain with .250″ diameter rollers
To complement this extensive new product line, Federal-Mogul Motorparts’ Fel-Pro Gaskets brand offers complete coverage of corresponding timing cover gasket sets for each engine application. These sets are listed in the 2015 Speed-Pro Performance Engine Parts and Kits catalog (X-3009).