#aftermarket – Several sessions in the AAPEXedu 2015 program will spotlight disruptive technologies impacting the automotive aftermarket and how businesses can stay ahead of the curve in the face of this unprecedented disruption. AAPEX is slated for Tuesday, Nov. 3 through Thursday, Nov. 5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nev., with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Nov. 2.
AAPEXedu sessions are free and recommended for all audiences, including service professionals, warehouse distributors (WDs), retailers and manufacturers. Sessions with a focus on disruptive technologies include:
• Disruptive and Emerging Technologies: Which Ones Will Impact the Aftermarket?
• Selling in the Age of Disruption: Relevance is the New Mandate
• A Guide to Successfully Selling Auto Care Products Online
• Getting Ahead of Disruptive E-Commerce Technology
• Traditional Supply Chains to Undergo Radical Transformation by 2025
• 21st Century Vehicles – Keeping Drivers Safe and Connected While Respecting the Environment,
• Robotics in Aftermarket Warehousing and Distribution Operations
• The Third Platform: The Next Computing Ecosystem, and
• Leveraging New Training Technology for Repair Shops