#aftermarket – Several free, management and profitability sessions in the AAPEXedu 2015 program are geared toward warehouse distributor (WD) executives and senior level management to help them better understand their businesses and how to implement change to stay ahead of the curve.
AAPEXedu sessions on WD management and profitability include:
Monday, Nov. 2
• Maximizing the Value of Your Business : What To Do Before You Buy or Sell a Company, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• Succession Planning Strategies and Why They Matter for Your Business, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Nov. 3
• How Old is Your Business Model? 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• Margin Improvement Tactics for Distributors, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• In Search of the Perfect Customer – Cost-to-Serve for Distributors, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• How to Design a Compelling Value Proposition, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 4
• Selling Value to Maintain Margins in a Price Conscious World, 11 a.m. to Noon
• Develop Your Change Intelligence to Lead Organizational Transformation That Gets Results, 2 p.m. to 3 p.m., and
• Overcoming Resistance and Engage for Change, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
More than 50 sessions for WDs, retailers/parts stores, service professionals and manufacturers make up the AAPEXedu 2015 program. All sessions are offered at no cost to attendees and will take place at the Venetian, Venetian/Palazzo Congress Center Level 1, Marco Polo Rooms 701-707 and 801-804.
All AAPEXedu sessions will be accredited by the University of the Aftermarket toward the Automotive Aftermarket Professional (AAP) and Master Automotive Aftermarket Professional (MAAP) designations.
AAPEX is slated for Tuesday, Nov. 3 through Thursday, Nov. 5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nev., with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Nov. 2.