#aftermarket – The AAPEX 2015 Mobile App provides instant access to everything AAPEX before, during and after the event, keeping attendees well informed and ahead of the curve. AAPEX is slated for Tuesday, Nov. 3 through Thursday, Nov. 5, at the Sands Expo in Las Vegas, Nev., with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Nov. 2.
The free AAPEX App, sponsored by ZF Services, features:
• Exhibitors, searchable by company, product category and brand. New this year, all products on display at AAPEX will be listed in categories that align with industry standards, making it easier for attendees to find exhibitors and products.
• An interactive floorplan featuring company descriptions and booth locations, and a “Locate Me” feature for easy navigation on the show floor.
• A schedule with AAPEXedu sessions and descriptions.
• A planner to set up a personalized itinerary.
• New Products with all entries in the AAPEX New Product Showcase.
• A custom “My Notes” section for jotting down important information.
• Buzz and social media links, Twitter and Facebook, for the most up-to-date AAPEX discussions, and
• A “Walking Map” to help quickly identify exhibitors on the show floor.
The AAPEX 2015 Mobile App can be downloaded from the AAPEX website, or from the