The all-new Service Professionals Program at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will feature customized education sessions, facilitated roundtable discussions, in-booth technical demonstrations and networking events to address...
The all-new Service Professionals Program at the Automotive Aftermarket Products Expo (AAPEX) will feature customized education sessions, facilitated roundtable discussions, in-booth technical demonstrations and networking events to address what’s keeping shop owners and repair professionals awake at night. AAPEX is slated for Tuesday, Nov. 4 through Thursday, Nov. 6, at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nev., with AAPEXedu sessions starting on Monday, Nov. 3.
The free, customized program, sponsored by MAHLE Service Solutions, enhances the value of AAPEX for its growing audience of shop owners and repair professionals and will include:
• Expanded AAPEXedu education sessions on branding, mobile apps, relationship and digital marketing, increasing repair shop profits, diagnostics for the connected car, best practices for mobile diagnostics and more.
• A Recruiting and Retention Conference to address how to find and keep good employees.
• Facilitated roundtable discussions to encourage dialogue on common challenges and best practices, as well as networking and peer problem solving.
• Technical demonstrations on new technology for parts and/or for diagnostics and repair. Demonstrations will take place in exhibitors’ booths.
• Unique events hosted by leading aftermarket companies and networking with industry leaders during AAPEX.
• The National Automotive Service Task Force (NASTF) Fall 2014 General Meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 5, from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m, PST, that will give shop owners and technicians the unique opportunity to interact directly with OEMs to bring solutions in service information.
• Technical training by leading manufacturers.
The 2014 AVI Training Conference also is part of the Service Professionals Program and will feature more than 20 high-end technical and management classes on Nov. 3 and Nov. 4. Separate registration and a fee are required for the AVI Training Conference.
The 2014 AAPEX is expected to feature more than 2,400 exhibitors, 5,000 booths, nearly 40 AAPEXedu sessions and 39,000 targeted buyers. More than 130,000 automotive aftermarket professionals from nearly 125 countries are projected to be in Las Vegas during AAPEX.